Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Dr. Frank A. Franco Library Learning Center
Instructions for Students
- Students can access reserve materials either at the Circulation Desk or through Blackboard if the instructor has made the copy available electronically.
- Print reserves are available for a 2 hour period of in-library use only.
- Students must have their Alvernia ID card with them in order to access print reserves.
- Students who fail to return a print reserve item will be charged the replacement cost of the item.
- The Philadelphia and Schuylkill campuses keep some items on reserve for students to use. Follow the instructions of on-site staff to use reserves at these locations.
Ask a Librarian Chat