So what can LIBRARIANS do for YOU?
We can help you to:
- Develop a topic for your paper or project
- Use databases
- Find high quality sources for your research
- Become an expert Google searcher
- Evaluate sources for credibility, including websites
- Save you time & energy by showing you tips to make your research more efficient & effective
The Franco Library offers reference and research assistance in a variety of platforms:
- In person at the Franco Library's Ask a Librarian Help Desk
- Research consultations by appointment, in-person or over Zoom
- Ask a Librarian email
- Ask a Librarian chat box embedded throughout our research guides
Personal Research Consultations
Students can schedule in-person or Zoom research consultations with Alvernia's librarians. They can help you develop personalized research strategies for your topic.
Contact a librarian at 610.796.5517 or email us to set up an appointment.
Please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Course name and number
- A brief description of the assignment
- Your preferred method of contact (i.e. in person, by phone, by e-mail)
- List several convenient times to meet
After submitting this information you will be contacted by a librarian who will work with you during one or more sessions as you conduct your research.