Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Dr. Frank A. Franco Library Learning Center
Off-Campus Access to Article Databases
1. Access the Library Databases page
2. Select a database
3. You will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Full name (as written on your Alvernia ID card)
- 9-digit University ID number
- PIN (Last four digits of University ID number)
4. Click on the “Submit” button
Need additional help?
Note: For those who are unable to access the databases, call or visit the library circulation desk (610-796-8223).
Do you need help using a database?
Check the list of tutorials on the Database Tutorials page of the How-to LibGuide.
Ask a Librarian Chat