Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find titles of journals published in your field, check the websites listed below:
- Thomson Scientific Master Journal List - View the journals indexed in the databases for the domain of interest. The databases are listed under Journal Lists for Searchable Databases. Many of the journals have links to the publisher’s Website with a description of the scope of the publication.
- Scopus - The largest abstract and citation database of research literature and quality web sources. Scopus offers over 15,000 titles from 4,000 different publishers. A downloadable list of publishers is available on the Scopus in Detail page.
- EBSCO Publishing - A list of journal titles and publishers for all the publications indexed in each of the EBSCO databases.
- ProQuest Publications -You can generate a list of all the journals indexed. If the publisher is not listed, you can find the publisher by searching for the journal title using a search engine.
- Another approach to finding journal titles that publish articles on your topic is to do a search on your topic in the library article databases and note the journals retrieved in your search results.
Dr. Frank A. Franco Library Learning Center