Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Quiet Study Space
The library’s second floor is designated as the quiet study area. Study carrels and tables provide seating options for quiet work. When not in use for classes, students may also use the classroom for quiet study.
A 32 seat studio style classroom with video conferencing capability is used for library information literacy instruction sessions.
This classroom, LIB 213, is located on the west end of the second floor.
The computers are available for student use when no classes are scheduled. A weekly schedule of classes is posted by each door.
The library holdings consist of several collections:
- Popular periodicals, newspapers, and the bestseller collections are located in the browsing area on the first floor
- The reference collection is housed in the Bonaventure Reading Room on the first floor
- DVDs and CDs are located in the Learning Commons
- Books from the General Collection that circulate are located on the second floor of the library
- Curriculum Materials supporting the education program are housed on the west end of the second floor by the library computer classroom
- Two special collections rooms are located upstairs in the Polish American Cultural Center and the Italian American Cultural Center.