Off-Campus Access to Article Databases
Alvernia University students may access all library databases from off-campus with a single login procedure.
Authorized users will need three items of identification in order to login:
- Alvernia University I.D. nine digit number
- PIN (last four digits of your university I.D.).
For those who are unable to access the databases, call or visit the library circulation desk (610-796-8223).
After the login procedure, all of Alvernia's subscription databases can be accessed.
1. Access the Library Article Database page
2. Select a database.
3. Enter your name and number as they appear on the front of your Alvernia University I.D. card and your PIN.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
Note: If you are unable to login, try this trouble shooting guide.
Ask A Librarian Chat
Ask a Librarian